Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 6: Almost there!

Thank F*ck!
I am honestly sick and tired and uuugh.... and that goes for the soup too!
Today is red meat day, tomorrow isbrown rice day, then we'll be done and dusted.
I think today may end up being the hardest day for me - I feel physically sick when I think about having to eat that soup, and considerin I only ate 1 bowl of it yesterday probably has something to do with the fact I lost .4kg since the same time yesterday. Oh and I had a coke zero.
Anton did too,and he sitll lost 2.3kg, since same time yesterday. ass.

This means Anton is down to 95.5
and I'm at 122. 8

Which isnt bad for me, really - I was at 130ish when this started, so i've lost up to 7/8kg at this stage.
And I am noticing it - it's much easier for me to scratch my ass now! :P

I guess the aim for myself, for today and tomorrow, will be to eat at least 2 bowls of soup, if I can manage it, 3 or 4. This diet is working, as much as it is grating at my stubbornpower.

Cait/Leigh, if you read this, what was your worst days on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment