Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 2? I think I need to adjust the GMT on these posts....

Well, it's starting to become the Windy City around here. The cat nearly dropped both Anton and myself earlier, and he dosent like the soup!

Day2, either way - veggie day. Was given a huge broccoli yesterday, fresh out of the dirt. It's mostly gone now.

Still havent measured/weighed myself yet, for I am lazy.
Anton is complaining that he wants a hunk of meat, and I can agree with him for that, I know i'm a meatatarian!

We've gone through almost all of the first batch of soup, will have to make some more later. Doing it in the slow cooker seems to work well, even with the fact that I have to put the big can of tomoatoes on the lid to hold it closed, until the cabbage wilts enough to add the toms, then blitz the hell out of that. Even then, it's a really close thing to overflowing.

Actually, i'm going to go weigh myself now.

****

i'm 128.9kg
Anton is 100.5kg

With any luck i'll get under 120 this week, I know anton wants to drop about 20-30kg, but hehasnt said anything about hopes for losses.

And I also did gardening yesterday, planted out the tomatoes, pumpkins, snow peas and the sugar snap peas. DAMN those pots were heavy to move.

2 comments:

  1. I reckon!
    I want to get some sweet corn and stuff, too.
    And actually plantout my 'herb bucket'... orrip everything out of the little area in front of the kitchen windo and stuff that with herbs.

    ReplyDelete